Thursday, September 17, 2015

American Oxygen

Goooood evening lovelies,

I am back with a quick little post tonight and I'm here to share with you the third cute little item I got from Dressgal. I decided to get myself another simple black pencil skirt to add to my collection because my other one is getting old and will need to be thrown out soon. What I really love about this skirt is the cool pleated pattern and that you can wear it for any kind of occasion; whether it be work, out to a club or just a casual day out (like in this post) it looks good. I love that it is super hugging (and sucks everything in hahahaha.) 

I went for a really laid-back outfit with an American flag crop top, a beanie and my favorite pair of chucks. You know I had not choice but to pull in all the red accents with a red statement lip. 

Let me know in the comments below what you think!

Light and love,
xx




















































































TOP: PIMKIE (Similar here from StylesforLess)
SKIRT: DRESSGAL
SHOES: CONVERSE
HAT: PIMKIE
EARRINGS: ACCESSORIZE 
LIPSTICK: MAC - "VIVA GAM RIHANNA 1"(I think its gotten discontinued, I am so sad :'( )

No comments:

Post a Comment